Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cutie Patooties

I have three days of birthday to post but I wanted to add some of these recent pictures of my adorable kids before I forget about them. Because I think they're definitely blog worthy!

Saydi is all about climbing:
Into the bath toys with brother
Onto the dishwasher
Into the little recliner (where she now will take a toy and just sit and play for who knows how long). And she also loves to climb the stairs now but no pictures of that for her own safety. =)
Weston and Saydi apparently have many important matters to discuss
Their first time together in the kiddie pool. Saydi was not a fan at all but was also exhausted so I'm sure that had more to do with it then anything.
Among the newest things, Saydi went from not even letting go of something to stand to just plain standing up on her own. She loves to practice and is finally making some progress with standing up by herself. Weston loves to find me wherever and I am and say, "Mama, what doing?" And overall they just get cuter every day. Sometimes a little more grouchy too but that's where the cuteness comes in handy.

5 comments:

Jake and Gretchen said...

I love that picture of the two of them talking. That is hilarious! It looks like they are having a deep discussion. (: What cute kiddos! I'm coming home at the end of July for a couple of weeks so we should get together sometime!

Taunya Spaulding said...

aw! how cute! :) i love the picture of the two of them talking! so cute! you have your ticket for "Eclipse" yet?? :) I DON'T!!!!

The Ericksons said...

I'm so glad you posted that picture of them sitting in their chairs cuz I wanted to see it again! And I can't wait to see Saydi's birthday pics! I think I use the word 'cute' too much when I'm talking about your kids. I checked the thesarus and it suggested a few other words for cute...so for today, I'm going to say your kids are so DELIGHTFUL! =)

Brett and Cherice said...

The picture of them chatting it up is hilarious! I can't believe your little girl is one!! Your kids are adorable. I am excited to go to the movies soon!

Mamma Bird 596 said...

Loved the pictures of the kiddies. The one of the two of them talking is priceless. They are probably discussing how to gang up on you when they are teenagers. I love the purple outfit...it does look adoreable on her.