Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why I've Been So Busy


Mark and I got into an investment opportunity and we now own our own edited movie kiosk. It's in Blackfoot in the Sinclair/A&W right off the freeway. We finally got things going this week and we're hoping it does as well as they have been in other areas. If you're in the area check it out. This Saturday only we're giving you your first rental free for the first day.

It has been a headache and a half to start this up while having two callings (three if you count visiting teaching), a husband who's working or camping with church groups all the time and helping out any way he can in between, kids who have decided to start fighting all the time and throwing fits over the wrong sippy cups - to say nothing about laundry, yard work, and house work, all of which has been slipping. BUT, if everything goes as expecting it will be more then worth it. I really should not be such a whiner about it anyway because we truly are excited to be involved in something we support and were already customers of. The extra money is just a bonus!

4 comments:

Jake and Gretchen said...

That's awesome Jen! I wish we had something like that here. I hope it does really well for you guys. I will definitely tell my fam about it.

Searle said...

Thats so great!! We use the one here in Idaho Falls atleast once a week..my husband is addicted and we LOVE it. We thought about opening one too we just haven't ever really jumped on the idea. Good job you guys!

Taunya Spaulding said...

that's great! i remember you talking about it when i saw you last (which was like 3months ago!) i'm glad things worked out for you and mark! i hope the business goes well! good luck! :)

alisekelley said...

Congrats Jen! I hope it goes well for you guys!