Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why So Quiet?

It's been an unusually long time since my last post. The reason? I've been trying to live by the saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". Let's just say, the last month of pregnancy is always the hardest for me, emotionally and physically, so we have been pretty low key around here. But we're having an early birthday party for Saydi this weekend so there should be some cute pictures coming soon. And not long after that pictures of our new baby boy will be making their debut. So I guess I'll just stay quiet until then.

2 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

Good luck with these last few weeks!! Hopefully it goes by fast. Can't wait to see pics of your new baby boy!!

Jillyn said...

Oh Jen, my heart goes out to you. I know its hard. Hang in there, the end is in sight. I can't wait to meet lil' Jonas! Lance is going to Germany mid July so I'm coming up. Let's get together for sure! I miss you and love you and you are in my prayers.