Monday, June 17, 2013

Baby #4

I feel a little guilty that I haven't documented this pregnancy as well as I did my others. Mostly it is because I am so much busier with three kids. But I admit I have shied away from the camera because I am so BIG this time! Here I am last week at 25 weeks. I swear this is how big I usually am around 32 weeks or so. The last couple months are gonna get interesting! =)
 Wes took this picture for me. =) And here is the ultrasound pictures we got at 20 weeks. Definitely a boy. We didn't have a boy name picked out so when we got home I started searching and I think more than likely his name will be Gavin Wells (Wells was Mark's grandpa's name). It was one of those things where I saw the name and instantly felt like that was his name. Plus I am not finding anything else that I like as much! 

To fill in the other details, my cravings have been mostly fruit and sandwiches. I could drink a Jamba juice every day of my life. Delicious. I was a little sick in the beginning and I can not eat bananas without feeling terribly nauseous. I will be interested to see if he likes bananas down the road. =) I thought for sure it was a girl because with my other boys I wasn't sick at ALL. With Saydi I felt nauseous all the time. So this guy was a little tricky about it and fooled me! To be honest, we did want a girl because then we would have been done for sure. We still might be done, we just aren't positive. I told Mark from the beginning, Heavenly Father knows I mean it and if we are meant to have another boy he's going to send him first so that I will consider getting pregnant again to have a sister for Saydi. ;) Now that we are having a boy I wouldn't want it any other way. I have realized how much more fragile girls are and I really think Saydi needs a little more extra attention from me and she might struggle with having a sister right now.

Other than that, I have felt pretty good, just big! My skin gets tight already and that was my biggest problem with Jonas towards the end so we shall see how that progresses. I'm still sleeping well though so that is a huge blessing. He is starting to kick harder but mostly I feel like he just rolls around in there. Ever since I got pregnant I have felt so calm and have mellowed out about a lot of things I am usually uptight about. I think this little guy will have a calm spirit but I don't usually have calm babies! Mark says we are due for one. I agree. I have never felt so prepared, ready, and anxious to have another baby as I have this time. I think it takes four to really get the hang of things! So needless to say, we are anxiously awaiting this guy's arrival and hoping he stays cozy until Weston and Saydi start their first day of kindergarten and preschool. September is going to be crazy! In a great way and I can't wait.

1 comment:

Stewart Family said...

Congrats on another boy!! I'm so happy for your family! =)