Monday, June 3, 2013

Here We Go Again

Every time I get terrible about blogging I feel like I should just give it up. And then my kids break out the blog books and spend hours pouring over them and I remember why I love doing it. I just am too lazy to get on an actual computer any more. Kindles and phones are so much more convenient. =) So, here we are playing catch up again.

Mark is obsessed with Superman. Literally. He is counting down the days to the new Superman movie so when he saw all these shirts for the kids and himself he couldn't pass it up. I even got one but mine is for pajamas. Ha! They are pretty cute if I do say so myself.
 My kids LOVE going to "the waterfall".
 I don't understand it, but Jonas has an obsession with bellies. He will pound on Mark's belly until he lifts up his shirt so Jonas can get him. If my kids lay on the floor he finds them, lifts their shirts up, and gets their bellies. Cracks me up.
 Crazy hair!
 The next morning...practicing holding the new baby.
 Can't take a bath without sunglasses now can we?
 Saydi is constantly filling her backpack with every toy imaginable including books and stuffed animals and carrying it around all day. One day she crawled up on Mark and fell sound asleep just like this. Silly thing.
 This little guy loves dogs. He only likes them in real life, but pictures, cartoons, or dog costumes and he is all over it. 
 Weston's handy work. What you don't see is Mark underneath all those pillows. =)
 Saydi with Steph's baby, Echo. Saydi was so smitten with her. It was adorable to watch.
 Came home from a date and found this guy asleep like this. Uh, I think he was more than a little tired.
 Weston's first drawing of our family of six. Love it.



 Amy gave me these dolls with magnetic clothes and Weston and Saydi both played with them for over an hour the next day. Thought this might be good to save for black mail some day.
 Our idea of "family time"
 We spent Weston's last day of preschool at the zoo. He loved it. Shortly after this a bird flew overhead and pooped right on my head. That was loads of fun. Thank goodness Mark was able to be there and he got most of it out with baby wipes until I could get home and shower. Yuck.
 Saydi and Jonas had fun too!
Whew. There is the overload of pictures. I still need to get on here though and write some details about this pregnancy so I don't forget and such. Maybe I will be ambitious and get it done later. We shall see. Coming up this month: Weston and Saydi are starting gymnastics; Saydi and Jonas have birthday's, Father's day is around the corner, and summer is getting into full swing so I'm sure we will have lots of outdoor adventures to share. Now, if only I can be consistent at sharing them.

No comments: