Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer, Summer, Summer Time

We are officially enjoying our summer break. We have been busy with lots of fun different things. Some of my sisters and I went and saw our grandparents in Rexburg and they treated them all to ice cream cones. They are the best. My kids love going to see them!
My super kids having some technology time. Jonas is starting to get a little irritated with only watching. We'll hold him off for as long as we can!
Tired guys from working on our coat closet for a whole weekend.
 Gymnastics! They are doing gym for a month and then swimming lessons for a month. They love it!


 Daddy took Weston on the father/son camp out so we had some fun without the older boys. Jonas will join them next year but didn't mind hanging out with us girls for a night.
 We took a walk by the river then went and got pizza and sno cones, followed by a movie. It was a great time! We were sitting down watching the water and Saydi looked at this and said, "Look! It's a milk waterfall!" Ha! It sure is Saydi bug. Love seeing the world through my kids eyes.
 The belly obsession continues.
 We do the summer reading program through the library and I love the time spent reading every night. Not to mention the great prizes our library gives!
 Fun with cousins! Six kids 5 and under. It was a wonderful kind of madness. Loved having them all here.

My kids were OBSESSED with baby Adam. Jonas was downright giddy when he first saw him and was giggling nonstop saying over and over, "Baby!" I don't think we'll have any problems when our very own arrives.
 My nephew, Tyrel, turned 16 a couple weeks ago and we celebrated with him at Jensen's Grove. My kids loved it! I'm sure we will be doing this again before the summer ends.



  And we had a good Father's Day yesterday. Mark got breakfast in bed, a beard trimmer and a book the kids made for him. After church we had a delicious dinner and then enjoyed our evening together. He is such a wonderful dad. I couldn't have imagined better for my kids.

No comments: