Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another cute video

Weston loves to play ball. He was so ecstatic the other day so I got out my camera. Of course, once I get it out he becomes distracted so this video is really only half of how excited he really was. And once again, bad camera action because I was trying to play ball with him and video tape. I'm going to have to figure that out! And sorry for my totally irritating voice. Once you have a kid you become incapable of speaking in regular tones any more.


4 comments:

Andersons said...

These videos are adoreable. What a fun way to watch Weston grow up. You look great!! You inherited showing your pregnancy from the beginning from me..sorry! However, on you it looks great. Love to all. Mom

The Carters said...

I couldn't agree more about the voice thing. The worst is when you forget to switch from your high pitched "mommy voice" to a normal one when talking to people other than your baby. There have been several times when Brett has been like "Whoa...back off the baby talk, it's your husband you're talking to." :)

Heidi said...

He is too cute jen! He is soo happy!

Beck said...

Hi sister. I made the mistake of looking at your blog and now I am crying and depressed. You look great and Wes is so cute. He is so smiley and I love the humming noise he makes all the time. I miss you!