Monday, January 5, 2009

Sledding

I can not even remember the last time I went sledding. Last week we decided to get some of the cousins together who could go and go sledding at this great park by our apartment. 

I wish I had taken a better picture of the hill because 
it was massive. We had such a great time. We went flying all the way across the park. Here are some of the gals coming back up. Inflatable sleds are the way to go!

It was SO windy though and Weston really didn't enjoy that. I love this picture though. I think it's the perfect explanation of Weston's day. So I spent a good deal of time holding him while he took a nap. I didn't mind though. It was so fun to watch everybody. I hope we get to go again before spring comes.

4 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

How fun! I love sledding. That is too bad Weston didn't enjoy that much! Your quilt looks amazing. What a great job! Ninja turtles, how funny. I didn't know they still sold those. My husband would love them too.

Taunya Spaulding said...

how fun!! i like sledding too! it was way windy when we went too! i betcha we went on the same day! have you seen cherice's baby yet? we should go!

The Christensens said...

Jen- hey thanks for the tip about ear plugs...the cotton balls sure don't work!!!! I am going to go buy them tomorrow!!!

bridgetrussell said...

That is so fun. I love Weston's face in that picture. That is good you took him out, get him started young! I can't wait till Halle is old enough for activities like that. Glad you had fun!