Monday, January 12, 2009

Videos

 
So we've had our camera for over two years now and I just figured out the other day how to do video on it. Hello! Now I may become obsessed. =) Weston loves shoes and is always trying to put them on his feet. Whether their mine, his, or his daddy's! He really gets into mischief with them.

Sorry about the terrible camera action in this one. It was really hard putting the sunglasses on his face and trying to tape it at the same time! He loves my sunglasses and will get them out and bring them to me for me to put them on him.

5 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

Too Cute! I am glad that you posted some videos! Chase does the same thing with shoes. He always is putting them in his mouth and when he sees them he goes straight for them. I don't get it. What a cutie! I love the sunglasses

Heidi said...

I love videos! Weston is too adorable. Weird hearing your voice, nice though :) You need to start posting pics of you so you can document the pregnancy! Plus I just love to see belly pics, lol!

Taunya Spaulding said...

ha ha ha! i was laughing so hard at the last one! he's so cute! that's hilarious that you couldn't get the sunglasses on him!

Jaclyn Davis Photography said...

Jen! I stalked you online and found your blog! Little Weston is such a cutie... I am pretty jealous! Too bad he is asleep on Thursday nights! ;)

Ryan and Ashley said...

Cute, he has a cute laugh! I agree, you need to post pictures of your little belly.