Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boys will be boys

It seems like lately Weston has been becoming even more of a little boy. I mentioned that he eats like a horse...well here is the proof of it. Yesterday morning I made muffins for breakfast which are one of his favorites. I couldn't believe the way he was wolfing them down so I broke out the camera. Mark's mom used to call him "Piglet" when he was little (actually I think until we got married!) but I think that name is more fitting for our little Fussy Britches.

The other day he was getting into mischief and fell, smacking his head right on the very corner of the open drawer he wasn't supposed to be in. He had a massive bump and I felt so bad. Luckily my sunglasses cheered him up pretty quick. Boys are fun - but also a handful!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Awww! Look at that bump on his head! Good thing he doesn't seem too worried about it, lol! Ah, boys. He's such a trooper!

Taunya Spaulding said...

very true-boys will be boys! that's so funny! Game night would be so fun! let me know! it was fun seeing everyone the other night!

alisekelley said...

Oh little boys! I can't wait for those fun times when I finally get one!