Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

Christmas morning was really great. This is most of our presents. I didn't put Mark's out because it was wrapped in a way that I knew he would know what it was. Weston was really into it. He didn't care about tearing the wrapping paper off but it didn't take long for him to figure out that there was something good underneath all that paper. Weston got about six boxes of ninja turtles. Can you guess who was in charge of Weston's presents this year? It was my year to do stockings. It's fun rotating because then Mark and I still have surprises. I was surprised
that Weston actually really liked the ninja turtles. Now we have about every single ninja turtle and enemy ever made. Good thing I know we're going to have lots of boys. =) Mark got me perfume, an armband for my iPod, shirts, and a small photo printer which will be great because I get so far
behind on my photo albums. Mark got a few games and I have spent the last month slaving over a quilt for him. He was adamant that he wanted a Marine Corps quilt so that's what he got. However, I was looking at the picture I took and found a flaw in the pattern. So irritating. There are lots more mistakes then I wanted there to be but he loves it and I'm just 
glad it's done!

We went to Salt Lake later that day and had a great dinner with Mark's brother Sean and his wife Crystal. We stayed up until 2:00 am playing games. It was great and we really enjoyed our Christmas with Weston being bigger this year. We are already excited for next year when we will have a two year old and six month old to enjoy the holiday with also!

1 comment:

gibandshi said...

sounds like you had a good christmas! Congrats on being prego!!!