Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter was different this year since Weston was actually excited to see that the Easter bunny had paid him a visit. Here is a clip of our morning. It's long so don't worry about watching the whole thing if you get bored. You may notice the absence of my husband. He works nights so unfortunately mornings aren't the best time for him.

Here are some pictures of Weston getting into his Easter stuff. 

For fun I thought I'd post his last Easter picture. I can't believe how much they change in a year! 
We went to Mark's dad's house with all his siblings for a delicious lunch and egg hunt on Saturday. Weston kept looking out the window when they were hiding the eggs and saying "ball". He was so confused as to why he couldn't go out there and pick all the balls up! When we turned him loose he had a blast and totally understood the concept of picking them up and putting them in his basket. It was adorable. Of course, I forgot my camera.

Sunday we went to my parents after church and took Becky's boys over there. She couldn't make it home from Boise but we had fun with them. I'm glad I know I'm having a girl though and won't have only boys! They were tons of fun though and we had another delicious meal and watched Despereaux. Weston was a bit of a grump since he only had a 20 minute nap at church but we had a good Easter. It's nice to have a specific day set aside to remember that our Savior lives. It's important to think of it more often then Easter though! 

6 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

How cute is Weston. I love how he says ball. I am glad that you had a great Easter.

Taunya Spaulding said...

looks like you had a fun easter!

Brett and Cherice said...

That is so cute, I love his face and laugh when he first saw his Easter basket! Cute pictures, I love the one from last year:) I am glad you guys had a fun Easter.

The Ericksons said...

It looked like he was trying to play Chubby Bunny with the bunny marshmallows! I remember that picture from last Easter - he's getting too big!

Heidi said...

it's amazing to see how much they grow from year to year, He looks so so much older! Next year you'll have 2 little rugrats to hide eggs for!

Peterson Family said...

Weston is so cute! You had a busy Easter--guess that's just how the holidays go! Very cute house! I love it and am a bit jealous! We are still house hunting and will be for a while still! Who knows--life seems to change everyday! But glad you are feeling good and glad you have your house put together! Although there are always things to do!