Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Little Man

I've been wanting to post this picture too because it's so adorable. Weston just had to put on Grandpa Jerry's boots the other day. He's so into shoes and boots were just too irresistible to pass up. 
Weston has been growing so much. He seems so big to me now. He mostly feeds himself now with only a little help. He can eat an entire package of ramen noodles by himself! He sure does love food! He can also say some more words although it takes some skill to figure out what he's saying. He says dog (dau), car (da), truck (duh), ball (bau), and of course da da. That's one I hear all day. 

We took Weston to the park yesterday and walked around the river. He had a great time and it was so nice to be outside in the warm weather. Can you tell who he looks like? Not his mommy that's for sure!

3 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

Cute pictures. My kids always loved shoes. Its funny how all kids like and do most of the same stuff.

Brett and Cherice said...

Yesterday was great! I love this nice weather:) The picture of Mark and Weston is so cute, they do look so much alike!

Heidi said...

It's amazing how much Wes already looks like Mark. my brother looks alot like my dad now, but not when he was younger. He's so cute in those big ol' boots!!