Friday, April 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I finally took some pictures. Weston was asleep so I don't have one of his room and thanks to the Idaho weather I didn't get one of the outside either so I will post those soon. Also, we have an extra room downstairs that is kind of storage for all our books since we don't have bookshelves and a bathroom that I don't have finished that I will post pictures of at a future date. And of course the nursery! I probably won't have that room done for a little while. But here's what I do have:

This is the view when you walk through the front door.
 Here's another shot of the upstairs living room. This room requires some imagination. Once we have money we will have a love seat and two chairs to go around the coffee table. =)

Here are pictures of our kitchen and dining room. My washer and dryer and just on the other side of the kitchen. Love the backsplash.

Here is our upstairs bathroom. I do have to admit that I miss our big bathroom from our apartment! Not THAT much though.

This is our bedroom. I have no pictures up in here yet but I took a picture anyway. This is only about half of it. We have another dresser behind me and a spot for the bassinet but where a chaise or chair and ottoman will eventually go. We have a huge walk in closet too.

This is the downstairs living room. This is only a portion of this room too. On the other wall in the corner is my desk and then a big open wall where we will put our bookshelves. We would love to get a game table of some sort for down here. There's tons of room for it.

Here's another picture downstairs. I love having our entertainment center put together. 

So that's it for the most part. We have felt at home since day one. I have been somewhat overdoing it (honestly, not intentionally) but I just wanted to get things done so I could have the stress over with. Now I just need my feet to stop hurting!

11 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

Jen your home is so beautiful. I love the kitchen, so gorgeous. You decorate so well. I love it. I hope you are enjoying it or at least now can relax and enjoy it. It sounds like you have a lot of space too, that is great!!! It is so amazing. Congrats!

Sarah said...

Your house looks great, Jenn! Now it's time for you to take a serious break - I mean it! =)

Heidi said...

Your house is beautiful!! I'm so happy for you :) I bet you can't wait till you get everything finished and just the way you want it, I can't believe how great it looks already, congrats!

Brett and Cherice said...

JEN!!! I love your house, it is beautiful!! I love the kitchen, I can't wait to see the other pictures and to see your house in person!! I am so glad you guys feel at home so fast that is wonderful!

Taunya Spaulding said...

jen i love your new home! and i am so jealous!!! i want to be into my own home so bad! we're just way too poor! i can't wait to see it for reals!

The Pascoe Family said...

Cute house. It looks really nice. Congratulations again :)

Ryan and Ashley said...

I love your new house, its way cute. I cant believe you have already decorated it.

Tim and Amber said...

I love your house! Congrats! I can't wait until we can have our own. hope you take a long nap when you're done decorating! :)

Beck said...

Very nice, it totally looks like your home already. I can't wait to see it in person. Love you!

The Boyle's said...

Jen-
It is so good to get in contact with you finally. Your little boy is honestly so cute. I bet he is so dang fun and a handful for sure. I love your new house and am seriously jealous. I hate renting so bad. So where is this new house of yours located at? I will be home for the summer to have my baby and spend time with my family so I gotta come see you and hang out. Let me know your cell number or something. We gotta catch up. Miss you girl. Talk to you soon

alisekelley said...

Oh it looks so nice! Great job on decorating!