Friday, October 30, 2009

Cabin Fever

I haven't been leaving my house (or at least not for very long) ever since starting to potty train Weston so we've been getting pretty bored around here. Here are some pictures though.
Wes always wants to hold Saydi and he throws a fit when I take her away when she starts to fuss (for obvious reasons). He's not very good about holding her in a good position. =)
He thinks the cans are legos apparently since he is always stacking them. He discovered yesterday that they roll too and that kept him occupied for a good 10 minutes.
Baby Saydi has been spending a little time propped up in the high chair in the hopes of her building up her stomach muscles. She can sit for a split second but always falls forward. This picture makes me kind of sad though because she's getting so big!

I took these videos last night and they were both so cute that I couldn't decide which one to post so I'm adding them both. The first one is of her in the bath. I tried putting her in the big tub a couple times before because she's busting out of the baby tub but she hasn't really liked it, until last night! It was great.
Saydi is VERY smiley and talkative. She giggles way louder then this but it was as good as I could get. I apologize for the terrible camera work. It's hard to make a fool of yourself to get your baby to laugh and tape it at the same time. And yes, that is DROOL on her shirt. I swear she's teething. I can't keep her dry.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

OMG!! SOOOO cute!! And Wes and Saydi are really starting to look alike, I'm sure you already noticed it, but that one picture really showed it I think, their eyes are exaactly the same. Adorable!

Kimber Bowen said...

I can't believe how big Saydi is getting either. She is adorable I love her laugh. Too cute. I hope potty training is going well for Wes. I thought Chase was ready, but not yet. I will have to check out that website when he is older to help me out.