Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sickness and Silliness

Weston has been sick for two weeks and finally I decided something wasn't right so we went to the doctor and sure enough - double ear infections. Wes has only had one or two ear infections his whole life so I was kind of surprised. Anyway, we've been kind of lazy because of sick kids (Saydi has a stuffy/runny nose too) so I have been breaking out the camera more to make Weston happy. He loves it. Beware of lots of pictures to follow:
Saydi with her paci...
Saydi without her paci. =)
Weston loves his baby sister so much and is still a wonderful big brother. He is always so concerned for her and excited to see her in the morning.
Weston's new favorite thing is to play in Saydi's crib. It's pretty cute.
He's obsessed with my slippers. He also found an old pair of sunglasses and was sporting the two together for about a half an hour.
I went to check on Saydi one night and found this.
Then she worked her way out a little more. I just love it. So precious.

So despite leaky toilets, sinks, and mold in the basement life is pretty much becoming normal around here. Mark should be starting at the Site pretty soon and we are anxiously awaiting that change. Other then that just the day to day madness...that we love!

7 comments:

alisekelley said...

My kids are sick too. I love the pictures!!!

Kimber Bowen said...

I hope your kids getting feeling better soon. Sorry that is horrible. Knock on wood, but Chase has never had an ear infection and I can't imagine how hard it is. I love the pictures of Wes in the crib too. Too cute.

Heidi said...

I'm sorry your little ones aren't feeling well and I hope they get better soon! I love the picture of saydi sleeping with her hands by her face...so sweet!

Taunya Spaulding said...

sorry you're kids are sick. that's not fun at all. i love all of the pictures! I hope they get better soon!

Jake and Gretchen said...

2 weeks is such a long time to deal with sickness! We are dealing with our own little bout of sickness as well and it is NOT fun! If you start to feel restless and bored just think of us cus we are doing the exact same thing! (:

Andrew and Steph said...

I can't believe how much those two look alike. It's crazy. They are so dang cute and getting so big!

The Christensens said...

Sorry about the sick kids. That is rough! But yeah to wearing jammies all day long, being silly, and not having to go anywhere!! Saydi is so beautiful!!!!