Monday, October 11, 2010

Pictures

Oh how I love this baby girl. This is Sarah's baby, Harper, who will turn one in December! She puts the "ub" in "chub". I could gnaw on her thighs all day!
Saydi loved playing on the fort we had going on in my basement while Becky's boys were here. Especially when the other boys played on it. Brenon is in green and Bryce is in yellow.
Ty had a football game and Trev didn't want to go so I took him and my kids to Pizza Hut for dinner. He was such a good helper and mother hen. Love him.
Weston made this pumpkin windsock (with lots of help from mommy) and said, "Mama, I like it!" Here is the classic trying-not-to-smile face. After we put it outside when the wind would blow and make it move he would say, "Mama, I see the wind!"
Saydi is such a girl and LOVES shoes. She made me put her church shoes back on her last night after I got her in her jammies.
Wow. Not sure much of an explanation is needed here. She has crazy hair sometimes!
When Mark is home, he is the only person the kids want. This picture wasn't even when he first walked in the door. He had been home for a while but they were still clamoring for daddy's hugs.
Saydi has started to love playing with dolls and pushing them in her stroller.
Weston put on Tyrel's helmet one night after he got home from practice. Hilarious. He would run behind the love seat and all we could see was this helmet bobbing around behind it.
He occasionally lets me snag a picture. With the colder weather we're keeping his hair longer and it makes him look so old!

5 comments:

Andrew and Steph said...

I love all the pictures! Saydi kills me with that hair. So funny! Cute picture of you at the beginning too. You're looking so cute. Thanks for adding the updater blog too. Then I can remember to click on it and read all your entertaining post :)

James and Danielle said...

Jen...love that picture of you. Beautiful! What cute kids you have!

The Ericksons said...

I LOVE that picture of you and Harper! You must email it to me. And I can't even pick a favorite out of all the other new pictures you have posted - they are just too cute! But I do love Weston's face while he's holding his pumpkin and Saydi's crazy hair cracks me up!

Taunya Spaulding said...

love saydi's crazy hair! such a cute family!

The Stones said...

I adore all these pics! Saydi's hair has a mind of it's own, love it. They both look so grown up and adorable. I sure do love those kiddos!