Thursday, October 28, 2010

Summer Flashback

I mentioned a few months ago about a trip we made to Utah with Mark's family. His brother, Sean, lives in Ogden and we all pitched in and reserved a waterslide park to have all to ourselves. It was AMAZING! There were no rules while we were there and we did forever long trains of people. Weston was running from one slide to the next and couldn't stop giggling. Needless to say, it will be a yearly trip now. Sean just sent me the pictures today and I can't possibly resist posting them. They pretty much speak for themselves so enjoy!








3 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

FUN!!! I love water parks! looks like it was an enjoyable time! and it looks like your kids had a blast!!

Brett and Cherice said...

That looks like so much fun! It makes me miss summer already:( The picture of you and Wes coming down the slide is priceless!

The Stones said...

FUN!! That looks like a total blast. I LOVE that pic with you, Mark and the kids. It's not fair how photogenic you are! No one should look that cute while at a water park. I guess I'll forgive you for getting the photogenic gene and the sewing gene and the crafty gene....I could go on but there's not enough room :)