Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treating and Tragedy

I'll start with the bad news - I lost my camera while we were trick-or-treating! I'm so devastated! I don't know what I was thinking putting it in the empty stroller on top of the pile of coats. Doi. Not good with the holidays and Mark and Weston's birthdays coming up. ='(

We had a fun Halloween though. It's kind of tradition to go to my parents since my dad's birthday is on Halloween. We had dinner and then we all went out around my parents neighborhood. It was fun and my kids were so excited. Saydi kept a death grip on her bucket the whole time and would reluctantly loosen it only to let people put more treats in. If it wasn't for me losing my stinking camera it would have been a perfect holiday!

Luckily had some pictures of my kids in their costumes on my phone. My sister emailed me one of all the cousins too.
Bryce, Kaden, Brenon, Trevor, Saydi, Weston, Emma, and Makoy

Weston was a fireman and Saydi was a lamb. Saydi cracked me up walking around the house in her costume. It was great comedy. She was so good about not touching her costume!
Here they are at the library's little costume party last week. There were so many kids there! They loved the story time though and going to all the different stations to get treats.
And I wanted to include some of these fall pictures of the kids "helping" me rake leaves the other day. It's funny how kids are instinctively born to know that leaves are fun to scatter around everywhere. Especially when mommy's trying to make a pile!

2 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

looks like a lot of fun and i love their costumes!! My niece hallie was a lamb just like that like 2 years ago! i love it!

The Ericksons said...

Your kiddies looked soooo cute! Sorry you lost your camera though. You should get a new one and just call it an early Christmas present! :)