Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blast Off

I have wanted to post these pictures for a long time and with Mark's birthday and Thanksgiving coming this week I knew I'd better stop procrastinating and get it done before they get overshadowed! When Becky had her boys a couple weekends ago we decided to take all the kids to Blast Off. I had always thought it was more expensive then just $4 so when I found out I was anxious to go since I love seeing my kids have fun and I knew this would do it. It's pretty obvious from the pictures that yes, my kids loved every minute of it! They really didn't want to leave when it was time to go. It was money well spent and we'll definitely be going back!

Weston was so busy this was pretty much the best we could get as far as pictures go. He was running non-stop.
I do realize that this is a germ fest. But that's what hand sanitizer is for right? How can I say no to this face?
Saydi LOVED the big bouncy balls. She loves balls just as much as Weston so she was in heaven.
By the time we left Saydi was exhausted! Who knew it was such hard work having so much fun?

4 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

that's good that you're not a germ-phobe like i am!! :) looks like they had a lot of fun!
and i just read your comment on my blog about Inception-we were debating about the two of them...obviously we picked the wrong! i might just take you up on the offer! :)

The Stones said...

It's really only 4 bucks? Shoot, now I don't have an excuse to not take Makoy there. It looks like they had a blast and were able to get some of their energy out! Cute pics as always!

The Ericksons said...

Oh man, it's too bad my OCD would not allow me to let my kids do something fun like that! But I'm just wondering...was this before or after you guys got the barfs? Just kidding...(kind of)! =)

Didi & Jason said...

We love Blast Off. It's the best place for kids. By the way....ur lil ones are adorable. They need to meet me some day!