Monday, September 12, 2011

Jonas' Blessing Day

Daddy and Jonas were hard at work preparing for Jonas' big day yesterday.
And Jonas wasn't happy about it when he had to quit "working". (Would you believe this is the best picture I got of him in his outfit? Oh well. It didn't look like a particularly comfortable outfit to me either.)
I've been so grateful to have a son named after my dad. He has been through so much grief in his life and I hope Jonas will look to him as an example of strength.
It only took 2 1/2 months but we finally snagged a picture as a family of five!
Jonas did so good during his blessing and didn't make a peep. Mark did a fabulous job as well and I'm grateful, as always, to have a husband who honors his priesthood. My favorite things he was blessed with were to know the sanctity and sacredness of womanhood and to remember that it is more important to do what is right then to be right. I'm so grateful for my little family!

3 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

What an adorable family you have. You look amazing! Such a beautiful family photo. I love it.

Heidi said...

what a cute photo! you guys look great!

Taunya Spaulding said...

what a cute family picture! :)