Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Picture's Worth 1,000 Words...Or 500

Mark's family usually gets together for Conference weekend but the tradition has kind of been fading out since families have been growing and schedules conflicting. On Sunday we were all able to get together for breakfast and the boys went outside for a quick round of 500 before everyone parted ways. How grateful I am they did, because the pictures I snagged have had me giggling this whole week. I could post about 20 more but I did limit myself! Enjoy!

I love this one. You can just see Bryce's thought bubble: "Why bother?"
You would not believe how rough these boys can be with each other.
I discovered my husband spends a lot of time mid-air. Not sure if this is because he's got hops or because he's usually the one shoving people out of the way.
Ty got some air too though.
Just out of grasp. Not an uncommon thing. ;)
The Carlson brothers discovered they do some wacky things when they play football: Sean apparently mistook the football for a soccer ball.
Jakob proved that in fact, he does catch like a girl and is scared of the ball. (He's going to kill me for that but I don't even care. So. Funny.)
And my husband mistook his role and decided to sideline as a cheerleader.
This is probably the most common scene when they play
And last but not least, my sweet little Westy trying to get in on the action. He loves his cousins!
May there be many more games of 500, because that's at least how many laughs I've had!

2 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

That is awesome. What a fun family. You got some great and fun shots!

The Stones said...

Ha! Those are some awesome pictures you snagged. Boys are crazy. The end.