Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch a few days ago. They started out with a train ride. Super excited.
And then they got going and Saydi gave me this look the whole time:
"Mom, are we going to die?"
They loved Mark pulling them around in this cart and looking at the different pumpkins.
Weston had to have a turn pulling of course!
Right after this picture Saydi turned and ran frantically back out of the maze to find her daddy. Not her cup of tea I guess.
The next morning we painted our pumpkins and the kids loved it! Wow that's a messy project. All the fun things are right?
The finished product. Long story behind Jonas' pumpkin. Basically I started painting it and then Mark reminded me he did the same exact thing last year. So I changed it last minute and went with a shout out to my old school years. Weston's on the left, Saydi's on the right.
I had to throw in these last two pictures too. And let me just interject here and say that Saydi DOES wear pants. She takes them all the way off to go potty and sometimes she just doesn't want them back on. So I apologize for all the recent undie pictures! Anywho, I love it when Wes and Saydi play with Jonas, and so does he. They climbed on the table last night to get closer. So cute.
Having fun in the laundry basket wearing daddy out.
We are LOVING the fall weather and all the fun things fall brings. Stay tuned for LOTS of Halloween fun coming up!

3 comments:

The Stones said...

Cute post! I love that Wes is wearing his shades in 99.9% of the pumpkin patch pictures. Cool guy! You got some seriously cute pictures of them. Also, I love how sassy Saydi's face looks in the laundry basket. It looks like she is just too good for that activity!

The Carters said...

Go SHS! Holla! :) Love you and your blog. Someday I will be as good as you are at updating mine...hopefully.

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh my gosh-saydi's face! ha! oh man, that's too funny! we didn't go to the patch this year! sad!
wahoo! go shs! awesome!