Wednesday, February 25, 2009

20 Weeks and Fussy Eating

Well, we've reached the half way mark. Actually, I'm more then half way because they always have to induce me at 39 weeks. I swear my camera makes me look ten times bigger then I feel. Or maybe I AM ten times bigger then I feel! Anyway, here's a picture. Not the best but I didn't want to give this one the shaft since I took pregnant pictures with Weston. =) I can hardly wait for Friday for our ultrasound. It's so comforting to see that your baby is doing good. Hopefully all will be well and we'll be able to see what this little bug is!
I also mentioned in my last post that Weston has been attempting to feed himself. He's becoming more and more successful each day. I got a video of it the other morning. He didn't do as good in the video as he had been doing. He usually gets his spoon totally loaded before he attempts to put it in his mouth. He's getting too big.

8 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

You look so good! You are one of those pregnant women that I hate, you look amazing during your pregnancy!!! You are gorgeous. I can't believe how big Weston is. That is amazing. It is so fun to watch them figure things out for themselves. I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! Love ya!

Brett and Cherice said...

Jen, you look so good, I can't wait to hear what you are having!! Weston is so funny, I love him trying to feed himself, it is priceless:)

alisekelley said...

Oh Jen you look so great! You are always so beautiful though. I can't wait to find out what you are having. Jaelynn has been trying to feed herself lately too. It is such a mess but so much fun to watch!

The Christensens said...

Jen what are you talking about- You look beautiful!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!

Heidi said...

Everyone has spoken! You look great! Very excited to hear the results of your ultrasound! Good Luck!

Taunya Spaulding said...

jen you look so cute! yay halfway done! when is our next girls night? i'm in need of one soon!!!

Jake and Gretchen said...

Hey Jen! You are so cute! Were you already prego when you came to see me!! You were holding out! (: Weston is a doll and I think he needs to come teach Owen a thing or two. He holds his spoon and shoves it in with the other hand!