Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girl's Night

Once a month me and some of my high school girlfriends get together and just chat for a couple hours. I love it. I just got back tonight and wanted to post because it was so much fun and I am such an advocate for girl's night! I am so ready for whatever tomorrow may bring now. 

Here's my personal highlight of the night that I had to share because I'm still laughing about it! So Taunya (formerly Hill) was nice enough to play hostess this month and we went to her house. I've never seen it yet so before we left I asked her if she could show me to the bathroom. Well, she's such a good hostess that she really wanted to make sure I was taken care of in there. She proceeds to follow me in and close the door behind US! Okay, not good to make the pregnant lady who has to pee laugh hysterically! We were dying. I'm like, "Um, I don't need help Taunya!" I'm hysterically laughing even now just thinking of it. She is so cute and that is classic Taunya!

Bridget and Cherice had their babies there (I took Weston to Amy's because he has a cough and a runny nose and I didn't want him around a newborn) and they are so cute. I know I'm biased with my own nieces and nephews, not to mention my own kid, but my friends have some seriously cute babies too! It was so great and I so love spending time with my friends. Love ya gals!

4 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

Jen, I was just staring at my blog and clicking refesh every few minutes waiting for a new comment, I mean, I just noticed you posted and I agree Girls Night was awesome tonight! I had a ton of fun! We need to do it more often!!! I am glad Taunya helped you to the bathroom!:)

Heidi said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous you get to see everyone, lol. Big fan of girls night too!

Kimber Bowen said...

That is so fun! I am glad you guys had a such a wonderful time!

Taunya Spaulding said...

I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO POST ABOUT OUR BATHROOM INCIDENT!!! I'm still so embarassed! I'm laughing just thinking about it-the look on your face was priceless! you were like "HELLO?! LEAVE!" I've never seen a pregnant lady pee before..i was curious, ok!?
Last night was fun! I enjoy getting together with you girls